A. Entrance Qualification
Specialties: Music Painting (Length of Schooling: 3 years)
Applicant Qualification: Graduate from universities for 4 years study, and reach C grade at Middle Level in HSK.
Specialties: Music Painting Drama (Length of Schooling: 4 years)
Applicant Qualification: Applicants must have a diploma which is equal of senior high school in China at least, and reach C grade at Primary Level in HSK. (Note: It is also available to reach C grade at Primary Level in HSK during your study in first year. In this period, the university authority would arrange teachers to make up your Chinese without any additional fees.)
3.College graduate in 2-year courses:
Specialties: Music Painting Drama (Length of Schooling: 2 years)
Applicant Qualification : Same as undergraduate.
Specialties: Chinese lessons for foreigners, Specialties concerned with Arts, calligraphy, Martial Arts, Chinese Opera, and Chinese Folk Dance.
B. Application Procedure
First, applicants ask the Foreign Affairs Division of college (FAD) for the Application Form of Overseas Students Studying in China, and fill in it. Then, send it with diploma, health certificate and personal resume by mail to FAD of the college. Through the examination and approval, college authority would issue the Entrance Notice and Form JW202 to applicants. Applicants can ask for X visa to Chinese Embassy with holding Form JW202.
C. Entrance Procedure
1. Provide the visa for examination
2.Provide the health certificate issued by public hospital in China
3.Sign with our college on Pledge Letter
4.Hand in tuition, accommodation fees, etc.
D. Beginning Time of School Semester
1.Postgraduates, undergraduate and College Graduate in 2-year. Courses: September 1 to 15 annually
Refresher, short-term training students: being available at any time
E. Time for enrolling
Postgraduate, undergraduate and college graduate in 2-year courses:
March 1 to June 30 annually.
Refresher, short-time training students: being available at any time
Length of Schooling for postgraduate, undergraduate and college graduate in 2-year courses is 3 years, 4 years and 2 years respectively. And it also has the refresher course. The postgraduate courses only include music course and painting course.
1. Music: composition, theory of composition, vocal music, fingerboard, orchestral music performance, Chinese music instrument performance, music education, musicology.
2. Art and painting: Chinese painting, western painting, woodcut, statues, decorative art and design, environmental art and design, stagecraft and
movie & video art, art education, art theory.
3. Drama: drama & movies, performance on TV, screen & TV director, broadcast and anchorperson, public relation & etiquette.
4. Art Culture: Chinese lessons for foreigners, calligraphy, martial arts, Chinese traditional opera, Chinese folk dance
Enrolling time and study length for various refresher courses have no any limits.
1. Enrolment fees: USD 50.00 (You can pay it as you enroll)
i. USD 3000.00 per person for postgraduate annually
ii. USD 2500.00 per person annually for undergraduate and college graduate in 2- year courses
iii. USD 350.00 per person for refresher monthly. Over 10 months, it will be calculated as one year as follows: USD 2700.00 per person per year.
iv. Refreshers for learning Chinese pay USD 1450.00 per school year, USD 800.00 per half school year. Short-time refreshers pay USD150.00 per week and USD 300.00 per month.
v. Persons engaged in short-time research and study pay USD 380.00 per week.
2. Accommodation Expenses:
i. Single Room USD 6.6 per day (Less than one school year, electricity fees are excluded. You should pay RMB 0.5 Yuan per kilowatt-hour. If you live over one school year, you should enjoy the discount of 20% off on house-rent fees. Single room is also suitable for 2 persons living at same price.)
ii. Suite (Double room ) USD 13.2 per day (Less than one school year, electricity fees are excluded. You should pay RMB 0.5 Yuan per kilowatt-hour. If you live over one school year, you would enjoy the discount of 20% off on house-rent fees.)
Note: Only USD and RMB are allowed for your payment. The exchange rate between USD and RMB will be calculated in term of the rate issued by Bank of China at that time.
H. Facilities of overseas students building and rooms.
The new-built overseas students building has public facilities of magcard telephone, classroom, multi-function hall, laundry, kitchen, etc. (Facilities above are used without any charges except magcard telephone.)
Each room has toilet, shower facility, air-conditioner, heat-supply, telephone, etc.
College authority can provide hospital, library, reading room, dinning hall, field & track field, basketball court, etc.
1. Getting approval from Shandong Education Department, Postgraduate, undergraduate and college graduate in 2-year courses can gain the graduation certificates and diplomas issued by Education Ministry of P.R.C after finish overall courses under teaching plan, and pass exams (or reach the certain credits.)
2. Issue the study certificate to persons who study less than 3 months.
3. Issue the refresher certificate to persons who study more than 3 months.
Service fees: We are responsible for helping each foreign student who intends to study in our college when enter China at airport. The service fees is as follows:
The overseas students arrive at Jinan Airport or Train Station by themselves, we would help them without any charges.
Service fees at Qingdao Airport: USD 100.00 Per person
Service fees at Beijing Airport: USD 150.00 per person
Service fees at Shanghai Airport: USD 200.00 per person
1. Service fees include all costs ( accommodation, transportation) from the city you enter to college.
2. Overseas students who need this help, please inform us by fax which includes arrival time, arrival city and flight number three days at least ahead of your schedule, in a bid to being met at airport on time.